Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wanna Win Some Free Stuff?

The ladies of PolkaDotz Shoppe want to start off by saying thank you to all of our wonderful friends and customers for making our debut launch a huge success! You are the reason we do what we do and all of the support and BID are greatly appreciated! We hope that you will continue to follow what we have going on in the Shoppe and check back often for loads of fantastic designs!

As a way of saying thanks, we are offering a little giveaway. Amy of priddy*creations is offering up TWO fabulous prizes!! Yep, that means there will be TWO winners! First, she is offering up a FREE camera strap slipcover to add a little spice to your camera. No more boring photo shoots for this lucky winner! Wanna know what you have to do to win?? Well, here you go:

1) Take a look at all of the PolkaDotz Girls listings (either current or favorites from our debut launch), come back to the blog and leave a comment about which one(s) you like. Do this and you receive 1 entry.

2) Blog about and/or tweet about this giveaway on your own personal blogs and come back with a link to where it is posted and receive 2 more entries.

3) Sign up for our mailing list (at the bottom of our blog) and receive 5 more entries.

The lucky winner will be able to choose ONE strap from the below collage (click on the collage for a larger view).





Secondly, Amy is offering up a Shabby Prim keyfob for another lucky winner. THE perfect way to keep your keys all in one place. Here is what you have to do:

1) Sign up for our mailing list to receive one entry.

Signing up for the mailing list will earn you entries into both drawings. However, only one winner per item will be chosen (the same person cannot win both items).



Sound easy enough?? Winners will be announced on Tuesday, February 17.

And don't forget to check back soon for the winners to our "Bid and Win" contest! You don't want to miss it!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE Gaby's EURO Denim Easter Skirt! SO CUTE!!! Everyone's listings are fabulous!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gaby's Elfi skirt and top! All you ladies are very talented and I thank you all for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the site, and excited I read about it on Amy's blog. I LOVE the Dandelion Ave Smocked Set - it's so very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also just sent out a tweet about the contest. I'm @dinkypopsnomore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE Cynthia's Minnie Pirate set and Amy's Easter basket! ADORABLE! Or course all of the listings look great! Hard to choose!

    I also blogged and tweeted about your giveaway!
    http://pbandjcreations.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/pbandjcreations

    Good luck girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the Cat in the Hat outfit...it is ABSOLUTELY adorable!

    I also love the camera straps shown above as well as the camera lense cap holder thing-a-ma-bobber I saw earlier! Trendy fabrics! I am in envy@!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Easter Basket...and then the listing of *Happy Family*. I'm pretty sure I like them all! :) Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the designers ~ but I have to admit right now my fav is ~~~Bellabebeco ~~ Pirate Lil M!nnie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've added a post & link on my blog :)

    http://nufdoog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Amy's easter basket. Once again...Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete